Monday, June 19, 2017

1st attempt adding scenic details

I started building my layout about 6 years ago.  Progress has been very slow but steady.  One aspect of building the layout that I was always looking forward to doing was adding all the scenic details.  While I have been trying to be logical in completing the layout tasks in the correct order I just couldn't wait any longer to try my hand at some scenic details.  After seeing the amazing scenic work of  Ralph on his King's Port Division and John on his NYCTL I had to jump in the water and give it a try.  I picked a small area running parallel to a mainline adding an old narrow country gravel road.

This is my first attempt of doing any scenic work but I think it came out well. Still want to add a few more items along the right of way, but I am happy with the outcome.




2 comments:

ATJOE1972 said...

Great looking scenery and details! I would have never guessed this was your first attempt.

Anonymous said...

Looks great Ed!!!